Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tri-3, Wk10, Day 174, 175 - Monday & Tuesday

No blog yesterday but I haven't really had much sleep since the four hours I got Sunday night except for an hour an a half after school yesterday and 45 minutes very early this morning before leaving for school.

After hearing all the horror stories, I was stunned by today's Physiology test because I thought it was one of the easiest physio test I've taken to date. After the test I was thinking I had a decent shot of maybe even scoring a solid B however, I haven't been able to confirm that because the test scores aren't posted yet.

A lot of other people I've talked with thought the test was pretty hard or they failed it or that it was tricky so I'm not quite sure what to think or how accurate my perception is but, I'll find out soon enough.

I've been thinking of these longer school days - Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays where I'll leave before 6 a.m. and get home by 5 p.m. My thought is that I really need to try to take advantage of the time that is available and work to get at least 3 good hours of school work done on each of those nights to help bolster my studies. Well, maybe not this Friday since it looks like I'll be meeting with some old work buddies for some drinks but, at least on Tuesdays & Thursdays :)

I had a great conversation with Dr. Sanders after pathology today. I met him outside after our class and asked him a little bit about TIBC test results. TIBC stands for Total Iron Binding Count and the whole conversation was just fascinating. Dr. Sanders is really a brilliant individual and, after 10 minutes conversing with him, I was really starting to think and feel more like a doctor.

Everything just makes me want to do more and try that much harder in order to get closer to the cerebral level that people like Dr. Sanders is already at. :)

No pic today, I just want to get to studying. We're starting the renal system tomorrow in physio and that's traditionally the toughest material at any chiro, med or DO school. I also need to start making headway for our next pathology test which will be next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment