Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tri-3, Wk9, Day 171 - Wednesday :)


It's just been in the last week or so that I've come to realize how much time I spend at school. Just with my classes & lunch breaks, I spend 40 hours a week at school. Add to that 2 hours a day commuting and we're up to 50 hrs/wk. I just have to be on top of my scheduling.

I have a public Health test tomorrow then a HUGE physiology test on Tuesday. I'm hoping I can get enough done between tomorrow and Tuesday to pull out a decent grade in Physio - it's a formidable class.

Today's Class Summary

1. Philosophy III - (2 hrs)

2. Diversified II

3. Logan Basic I

4. Physiology II - (2 hrs)

5. Microbiology II Lecture

6. Microbiology II Dry Lab

We did a lot today.
Today's picture is how I feel right now. :)
Good night :)

1 comment: