Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tri-3, Wk12, Days 185 & 186, Tue & Wed - Survival

Made it through those two test on Tuesday and figuring I'd end up taking a hit on my grades I focused a bit more on embryology to help hold the good grade I had in that class and took the hit more in physiology.

I had a nice 6 hour nap after school today and was watching House on my computer for a while afterwards. I'm going to get a couple pathology ponys punched into my Flash My Brain flashcard program and need to do likewise for embryology. Our final test seem to be set so it's just a matter of pulling through now. Wow - just posted what's coming up below and it seems like a lot. I think there will be a few more test before the final, I know we still have plenty of physio to cover and another test to get in for that class. I'm going to knock out some physio now.

Mon 11/30
Tue 12/1 Path Exam
Wed 12/2
Thur 12/3 Diversified Practical (B)
Fri 12/4

Mon 12/7 Diversified Practical (C)
Tue 12/8 Diversified Practical (A)
Wed 12/9 Microbiology Lab Exam at 11
Thur 12/10 Orthopedics Final Practical
Friday 12/11 Basic Final, Public Health Final

Mon 12/14 Diversified Final @ 9 a.m. 156B
Pathology Final @ 2 p.m. Purser
Tue 12/15 Philosophy Final @ 7 a..m.
Microbiology Final @ 11
Wed 12/16 Physiology II Final @ ? a.m.
Embryology Final @ ? a.m. in ?
Thur 12/17 Orthopedics Final @ 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment