Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tri-3, Wk10, Day 178 - Friday :)

Weekly Attendance, 91%

Attendance was a bit weak, making 31 out of 34 hours of class.  I was up too late Sunday night and missed my first two classes and Friday morning I missed the first hour of Pathology.

It's early Saturday morning and, since I need to organize all my classes anyway, I'll probably give a short synopsis of each class.  Next week we have exams in Pathology (Mon), Microbiology (Wed), Public Health (Fri) and the following week we should have a test in Embryology & Physiology before our Thanksgiving break.  

Public Health – Test Friday. I have a decent grade in this class & need to maintain it.

Pathology I – Exam #3 Monday, Studying for this exam is a HUGE priority for this weekend.

Diversified II – I checked my midterm grade for this class and it's listed as an "I" which I'm assuming stands for incomplete. My attendance record shows only two days missed so I'm not sure what's up with that grade. I'll have to check w/ the teacher & follow up.

Logan Basic I – We're supposed to look ahead in our book and get familiar with x-ray marking techniques before Monday's class.

Physiology II – just took a simple online test on the renal system and scored a 43%. This is just a starting point or baseline. I have much to learn and the test illustrated the need to really know the anatomy of the renal system like the back of my hand.

Orthopedics – I need to find my doctor bag and get some practice in with other people to get to know some exam basics as well as get several orthopedics test memorized.

Embryology – I've got one of my strongest grades in this class and simply need to keep up the effort. I'm thinking one or two hours over this weekend will be helpful.

Microbiology II Lab – We're soon coming up on a lab where we determine an unknown bacteria. I need to get my lab sheets organized and correlated with lab data.

Microbiology II Lecture – Test this coming Wednesday. I should spend at least an hour or two on Sat & Sun studying for this exam.

Professional Development – My group still has to give their presentation and I need to volunteer at least three hours to finish fulfilling the requirements for this class.

Philosophy III – I'll need to look through our textbook soon and get some flashcards made up. I think we just have a final left, maybe one more test then a final – good things to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment