Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tri-3, Wk12, Day 184, Monday


We have two test scheduled for Tuesday; one in Embryo & one in Physio. We also have two fellow classmates who act as educational coordinators (EC's) for our class and I learned earlier that at least one of those EC's was able to take the embryo test on Monday. I can't help wondering if that person will be gone today or just got the embryo test knocked out so they could wholly focus on physio for Tuesday. I can't help thinking that would have been a fantastic option for everybody because we could have totally focused on studying embryo Sunday night then devote all of our attention to studying physio on Monday night.

Anyway, I'll be very curious to see if our EC is in class today. If they were leaving early for a vacation then it's understandable and I'd imagine they would have taken both test early.

Perhaps I'm just lamenting my own lack of preparation and really wish the test were split up. Still, I can use this as a learning opportunity. I could have easily focused on embryo Sun night and Physio Mon night ...didn't occur to me.

Either way - I'm going to take a hit in both of these classes. Fortunately, these are my two best classes so I do have a bit of a cushion.

It's about 5:22 a.m. and I'll be taking off by 5:30 to avoid traffic and get some extra studying in at the cafeteria.

One other note, I moved a good sized table to my second bedroom and will work at studying in there. I don't smoke in the house so, that will be a plus because it means extra time w/o smoking and perhaps better focus on my studies since I won't have the benefit of distraction that having a cigarette provides. Plus, I guess I'll get a titch more exercise since I'll have to get up and walk out into either the garage or outside to have a smoke. :)

Today's picture is of a rabbits foot. I guess I feel bad for the rabbit but certainly need the luck. I have to wonder if rabbits are actually used for anything other than their feet. I sure hope so. Maybe I'll find a different lucky charm to use next time. Actually, that line of thinking invokes a whole other article.

No comments:

Post a Comment