Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tri-3, Wk11, Day 183, Friday

This was a pretty bad week for attendance mainly due to illness. Emesis on Tuesday and made it to one class. Near emesis on Thursday and simply felt nauseous with movement.

Weekly Attendance, 62%

I've got an embryology & physio II test on Tuesday so I'll need to get moving on those things. Two labs are due Monday for physio so that will be a good place to start. We get credit for the labs as long as we turn them in on time so it's an easy 3/3 points per lab. You could write down "Mary had a little lamb" as answers to all the questions and still get credit but, they are invaluable (to me, anyway) when it comes to learning the material so I'll spend a few hours on those after I post this blog.

I have several outlines I've worked on for various classes and have been wanting to post the outlines but they are quite long and didn't finish either one prior to my test. I've got a new one now I'm working on for pathology. I'm making the outline from the powerpoint presentation which is 175 slides long. I'm through slide 134 which is about 20+ pages worth of outline. Once I get that initial outline done then I want to make a kind of contents for the outline to help me grasp everything better.

On to Renal! :)

1 comment:

  1. hope the studying is going good ... wow, 175 slides some intersting stuff I am sure ??
    Hang in there Scott... Love you..

    ReplyDelete