Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tri-8 Wk9 Day 498 - Thursday - 7/7/11

This was my birthday and the day my clinician was accusing me of being a cause of changes in the office such as the clinic having to hold meetings twice a week and allowing interns to attend the meeting of their choice. I know other students that are happy about it but it doesn't affect me in the least because I already had a clinic shift on our meeting day.

What was his line ...oh yeah, "I've been hearing your name a lot" I think he said that at least a half a dozen times while telling me how some students have really learned how to play the game and if one student isn't happy blah, blah, blah ....
There wasn't any actual conversation, just someone that needed to off on a little rant and assign blame to someone. I can think of several people who may have complained specifically about the meeting days because it caused them to have to be in clinic 4 days a week but that certainly wasn't me.
This reminds me of an old job where a female friend of mine was having an affair with another guy at work. The husband kept suspecting me which was never the case but, as long as he was focused on me he never saw the reality of the situation. Similarly, he just needed someone to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment