Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tri-8 Wk10 Day 501 - Tuesday

Today we had a presentation by the NCMIC which is an agency which provides malpractice insurance for a majority of chiropractors. They have a pretty cool website called startingintopractice.com that looks like it could be pretty useful someday. That presentation lasted from 8 to 11 then I had to head to clinic for a 12 o'clock appt.

I have another new patient on the books for tomorrow. Not sure exactly what time but I'll figure it out.

For as sick as I felt yesterday it was GREAT to be able to come straight home after classes. It was nice to come home today and not want to look up guillotine's on eBay. ;)

Still blogging from my iPad. Have a case report due Thursday so I better get a template together to get that taken care of ASAP.

I think after next Thursday... At the end of week 11 I will no longer have a mandatory 5 day per week clinic shift and will just have to try and get my patients in when I'm actually scheduled to be in clinic. Even if I can just get one day a week away from clinic then I might have enough time to pull out the senior project that's due this Tri.

No comments:

Post a Comment