Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tri-8 Wk11 Days 505, 506, 507 - Mon, Tue, Wed 7/18, 7/19, 7/20

*If* I take a vacation day from clinic tomorrow then I can pull an all-nighter for my derm exam.

I had my transcript sent to Northwestern on Monday and joined an Online Chat with a few students Tuesday night. I know they might start taking grades into consideration when determining their outpatient clinic assignments. I wonder why it never occurs to anybody to take into consideration proximity & preferences.

I keep thinking of Shakespeare and the line that we'd "rather bear those ills we have then to run off to others we do not know"

NW claims to average about 650 adjustments per student and they don't have to go out to find their own patients. It would take a minimum of 5 trimesters to graduate from NW ...that's the kicker part. I'm kind of on the fence. I do like the idea of dropping HCP here at Logan and not having to drive so much. The only way I'm really making it is by missing tons of classes which makes me wonder what the hell I'm paying so much money for.




No comments:

Post a Comment