Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tri-8 Wk9 Day 497 - Wednesday - 7/6/11

same crap, different day - dxi4 midterm today - didn't study a lick but passed it with a bit of a cushion to spare. got caught up on all of this weeks dxi/radiology module and will turn in the remainder of that tomorrow.

my 45th birthday is tomorrow and I can't really recall any time in my life when I've been less enthused. I'm just beat. dead tired beat.

I slept and napped more over this break than any other time in my life but it didn't seem to add up and help like times in the past. I'm just beat.

Almost bought the farm tonight on my drive over to clinic. Honestly, I was too damn tired to be driving. The second close call kept me awake for the last 5 miles of my trip to clinic.

I've got joints hurting that have never hurt before in my entire life - seems to be a theme - which joints? pretty much all of them.

Thanks Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment