Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tri-8 Wk10 Day 502 - Wednesday

Ridiculous is a word I often hear used to describe the later trimesters at Logan. I use that word too, along with the word INSANE.

I'm looking at other chiropractic colleges and notice that up at Northwestern University their Tri-8 schedule consist of 18 hours worth of classes - Those classes meet 9 hours a week on two days per week. When I look at Parker college I don't see any classes in 8, 9 or 10 - just Internship.
When I look at my classes for Tri-8, I'm seeing 38 hours of classes - 5 days per week and sometimes on the weekend. I see clinic 5 days a week, I see my 650+ miles I drive per week and I just have to wonder why.

ok - i've got an email out to Northwestern - just looking into the possibility of transferring. If I need to sell my home and move in order to make it through the program I might as well consider all possibilities of where to finish up my education.

Gotta run ...school beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment