Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tri-7/8 Wk15 Day 457 - Wednesday, 4th Dday of Written Finals

I'm not sure I've slept much more than 3 or 4 hours a night this week ...going to catch up on that tonight.
Most all grades are in but we still have Research Methods to take tomorrow and need the grade for the Diagnostic Imaging III final we took today.

"Break" is looking interesting ...
Gonstead will meet from April 26th to May 6th from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Part IV Board Reviews from April 25 to May 2nd from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outpatient Clinic Starts May 3rd
from emails ....
This Friday morning at 7:30 a.m. (our first day of "break") we need to be at school to sign up for a Marketing event
and ...I got an email stating I only had 43 adjustments and still needed 7 more.... Even with all the time off I had, if all my patients would have just shown up the last three weeks this wouldn't be an issue ...
oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment