Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tri-7 Wk13, Day 445 & 446, Monday & Tuesday

two days down this week - where did the time go?
I only had about an hour and a half of sleep last night due to studying for two exams I had today. One was in Endocrinology and the other in GIUG.
I think we're supposed to have some goals for HCP tomorrow pertaining to our new outpatient clinic and what we're going to do each week in order to generate business. I think it's something new they're doing starting with us. I dont' really know what to do week by week. I've thought about joining Toastmasters to help with public speaking.

I think I was a little overconfident with regards to my endo exam. I knew about diiodinase types 1,2 & 3 and where they were made and other such details that weren't asked about. But, there were some more basic type questions that I didnt' get down. Well, not basic for the general public but when I saw the questions I figured I should have known a bit more about them. I dont' know, it is tough not having notes for the class due to not being able to use my laptop.

I am pretty sure I fared a bit better with GIUG ...a class for which I have over 70 pages of class notes that never get lost or misplaced because their on my laptop :D hehehe and backed up every day automatically.

Activator written exam is this Thursday then the practical for that class will be held over the next three classes, those being Thursday, Friday and the following Thursday.

Adjustment #36 is scheduled for tomorrow - I'm hoping to come as close to 40 by the end of the week as possible. It will be exciting to start the outpatient clinic. I have no idea what to expect but I'm pretty sure there will be plenty to learn.

I've been keeping a photo journal of the new building being put up at Logan, you can see the pictures here --> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=112625&id=1324821250&l=2c0f38383a

No comments:

Post a Comment