Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tri-7 Wk13 Day 449 - Friday

late Sunday night ...too late ...I always seem to want to milk the weekend for all it's worth and not go to bed as early as I should on Sunday nights. This makes for a most difficult start on Monday. I'm going to try something new & different tomorrow morning. We'll see how it plays out and I'll update in tomorrows blog ...day 450! :)

Four days left of classes then it looks like only 4 days of finals because the last day of finals is just a research project that's due. It looks like I have a reasonable chance of getting through everything except for Gonstead which, I'll probably have to take over the break. That's only a two hour class so I should still be able to get to many of the Part IV board reviews over break - those go on for 8 days straight, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but, I'll be jetting off to Minnesota during a weekend and missing two days of board reviews.

AK quiz due this Wednesday -
Activator Practical this Thursday -
then finals ...
Friday - GIUG @ 7:30 and PT II @ 11:30
Monday - AK @ 9 and Endo at 2
Tuesday - Gonstead at 7:30 and Geriatrics at 11:30
Wednesday - Soft Tissue @ 9 and Diagnostic Imaging III @ 2
Thursday - Research Methods project due @ 7:30

Pretty darn light schedule as far as final testing is concerned ...
I've got 41 patients seen now and *should* be able to get that at least to 45 by Thursday
Still got one CMR to finish.

It's going to be amazing to get down to just the two exams per day ...and ...I *think* a whole weekend off! just amazing.
I do wonder what the Gonstead final will be like. The midterm was a bunch of fill in the blanks

No comments:

Post a Comment