Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tri 7/8 Wk15 Day 456 - Tuesday, 3rd Day of Written Finals

Gonstead and Geriatrics were on the menu for Tuesday.

It's about 3:45 a.m. on Wednesday, April 20th. I should get to school around 5-something a.m., study Dx Imag for 3 hours then 1 hour on Soft Tissue, take the 9 a.m. ST final then study Dx Imag more until our 2 p.m. final ....

Got an email from school regarding the remaining National Boards Part III, IV & PT testing and based on last year's prices we'll need to pay $2,015.00 to take those remaining exams to get our license. Part IV alone is $1,235.00

from text I got last night, I learned 3 of 4 people who did not pass Gonstead.

Yesterday, I learned of a second person who has been kicked out of Logan in the past month. It is a pressure cooker of a place.

The last final from Tri-7 is this Thursday and another email informed us of a Marketing Event this Friday at 7 a.m.

After Thursday, I have 3 days off then 8 straight days of board reviews then start outpatient clinic.

I was looking over the outline for these Part IV board reviews coming up and they look extremely valuable since most all of it appears to be related to what we'll be doing in clinic.

I think we have around 13 more classes in Tri-8 but one of those classes is like 6 classes in one in that it contains 6 different modules of activities that need to be accomplished. I know one of those modules pertains to the different marketing events we need to attend and another one has to do with x-raying phantoms for practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment