Friday, August 20, 2010

TRI-6! TRI-6! Day335 TRI-6! TRI-6! Thur TRI-6! TRI-6! TRI-6!



TRI-6

If I die tomorrow just make sure TRI-6 is emblazoned upon my tombstone!

What a freakin' ride! I certainly can't think of any television show with as many twist, turns, challenges or ups and downs as this past Trimester.

T6 starts in 19 days.

plenty to get prepped & ready before then.

I got to be friends w/ Dr. Guebert last week as well as previously with Dr. Montgomery on Facebook. Dr. Guebert is a DC and a DACBR (board certified radiologist)

I'm pretty sure I can become a DC and have a good shot at being able to get into the Master's program after graduation. I've never really doubted myself about anything but, the one thing I would have doubts about is whether or not I could pull off the DACBR thing ...

DACBR takes three years of additional schooling after becoming a DC and that only entitles a person to take a test - passing and becoming a DACBR is not guaranteed ...just a chance to take the test ....

*Very* impressive accomplishment for those who have been able to pull it off! :)






1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Love it !!!! knew you could do it .. lots of focusing and like you said stratigey on your part ....awesome job !!!
    Love you !!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete