Sunday, August 15, 2010

TRI-5, Wk15, Day 332 - Dx Imag & Tox

I'm getting this blog in a day early. It's still Sunday night and I've spent the last 5 or 6 hours studying Physical Dx even though that exam isn't until Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. My plan is to get up tomorrow morning around 3ish and get to school early for my final preparation for the Diagnostic Imaging final at 9 a.m.

I'll study toxicology from about 11:30 to 1:45 ...not much time for tox study and I hate to give up that nice, strong A I have in that class but I can't afford to put much time in studying for a class that's so strong when others are much weaker. Still, my grade in tox is so high that even a 79% or better will still get me an A.

Tuesday is Rad Pos at 7:30 a.m. I'll get up early again for that one and cram in what I can. I've got a solid B+ in that class and just got a 97.5% on the final practical so pretty much any mediocre score will get me through that class - I'll get two hours of concentrated studying in before that class, from no later than 5:30 to 7:30.

Phys Dx - 11:30 a.m. Tuesday - this class is TOUGH! tons of stuff to remember. I've gone through 173 different flashcards tonight, many multiple times. 120 of those cards are on the eye with 18 on the fingernails and 35 pertaining to headaches.

Wednesday - 9 a.m. Diversified Final - I sure hope I don't get screwed in this class. I need to pass the final to pass the class. Everyone seems to be aware of laboratory test which can sometimes have false negatives and false positive results but nobody seems to think the same thing can happen with people giving subjective exams - i.e., practicals. Lab test can be flawed but, apparently, not the people who administer our practicals.

...got diverted w/ flashcards & facebook - time to get some sleep.

Today's pic is of a Nuclear Cataract which looks gray when seen by a flashlight. I have an online version of my Phycical Examination book and that's the picture that was up so I thought I'd use it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment