Monday, August 9, 2010

TRI-5, Wk13, Days 325 & 326 - Thur & Fri

Wow, I didn't realize I'd missed two days last week. I went to the Lake of the Ozarks right after class on Friday. We had a guest speaker for HCP, a man by the name of Dr. Nelson. It was a very interesting chat and I really like one part he said. I've kind of been paraphrasing and reworking what he said - here's what I've got so far;

I know the secret to life is movement

The older you get the less you move

The absense of motion is called death

and another thing I've come to understand is the slower you go, the faster you die

so the amount of time you thrive in life is going to depend on how well you move

pretty good stuff. I'm debating on sleep but I feel pretty beaten and wore out. It's hard to keep everything straight. I believe this is what's left ....

Mon - Phys Dx Exam 4
Tue - Diversified Practical & Cardiorespiratory Exam 3
Wed - Rad Positioning Practical & two h/w assignments for Basic
Thur -
Fri - Lab Dx & Basic III Final

Mon - Dx Imag & Toxicology Final
Tue - Rad P0s & Phys Dx Final
Wed - Diversified and Cardio Dx Final
Thur - Biomechanics Final

13 more exams & a couple homework assignments - I hope that's it.
A week after this tri is over, Irene Gold Board Review will be Aug 26, 27, 30 & 31.

I need at least an hour or two of sleep. Phys Dx and Diversified will be my close classes. I kind of feel like I'm the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team and each trimester is like our AAA minor league team. If the Cardinals were to play the minor league team 10 times then the odds would be in their favor to win. I should win each trimester (i.e. move on to the next trimester) but, ....triple A teams can be pretty good and the cards could have an off day - they should win 10 out of 10 but ....that's not a 100% guarantee.

We'll be finding out soon enough ...
time for a quick nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment