Monday, February 22, 2010

TRI-4, Wk7, Day 228 - Monday

I got my NBCE Practice test back today. We had 127 people taking this practice test. Along with my results are the average scores for each of the 7 test taken. After perusing through the results, it looks like I scored above average for every single subject matter except general anatomy. I'll double check and list the sections here...

  1. Chemistry - Above the curve! :)
  2. General Anatomy - Below the curve :(
  3. Spinal Anatomy - Above the curve! :)
  4. Microbiology - Above the curve! :)
  5. Pathology - Above the curve! :)
  6. Physiology - Above the curve! :)
  7. Neuroanatomy - Above the curve! :)
not too darn bad :)
Maybe there was something to that Irene Gold :)
Ortho practical midterm & Physio Exam tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment