Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TRI-4, Wk6, Day 224 - Tuesday

We were off school on Monday thanks to Presidents Day. :)
The best thing that happened yesterday was putting two ribs back in place on a pt in Diversified. A somewhat lower point was probably the NMS tutoring I stayed for after school. That's a bear of a class. I'll continue to look over material before our test today and we'll see what happens.

I need to take off by 4:30 a.m. today (Wednesday) to get to the gym for my Spin class. Waking up at 3 a.m. doesn't even seem to phase me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott, came across your blog today. I was wondering if you could tell me why you went with Irene Gold and for which reviews. And why you will be going with NBS in future. Please email me when you have time, you sound like a busy guy :) But I would reall appreciate your honest assessment of the programs..Many thanks for any help, Ann
    (anncollinsdc@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete