Thursday, February 4, 2010

TRI-4, Wk4, Day 217 - Thursday :)

Not sure where to start...
My neighbor has agreed to watch my dog this weekend and keep an eye on my place so I can jet out to the Lake of the Ozarks for a little R&R after my last class tomorrow. I'm kind of excited about that.
There is a weather advisory so there's a chance we won't have school. I've got my call list ready just in case but will need to leave here no later than 4:40 a.m. to catch the Spin class at the Jewish Community Center ...hmmm, I need to leave here in 8 hours and still need to get everything ready for my trip as well as for my classes tomorrow. I was hoping to pre study some physio before class tomorrow.
I did finally check the grade I got for the physio test we took this past Monday -
Not the prettiest grade in the world but I can definitely pull it out of the gutter w/ a few good grades. Our teacher told us not to worry if we end up flunking the next test as long as we get through boards and then just focus all our attention back on class.
We'll see what happens - for the most part, I kind of just don't care one way or the other. I'll do what I can and let the chips fall where they may.

There's a ton of cool stuff to chat about but I need to get ready for tomorrow and don't have a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment