Friday, February 19, 2010

TRI-4, Wk6, Day 227 - Friday

Our physio class was split into two groups so each could partake in some labs and, since mine was on Tuesday, I didn't have to be to class today until 8:15 a.m. I still got up at 4 a.m. and made it to my Spin class at 5:30 a.m. It was nice to have the extra time and get to school at a leisurely pace.

In Basic we started x-ray marking on the full spine x-rays we had taken earlier in the semester which was pretty cool. :)

I'm looking to get some extra Orthopedics studying in tonight then I'll be heading out to the school again tomorrow to get some group study in for our Physiology test next week. The great thing about physio is that after our next test we won't be learning anything new until after the National Boards - I wish all the classes could be like that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment