Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tri-2, Wk15, Day 131 - Tri-2 Completed


I had seven alarm clocks set this morning and I slept through six of them. The last one which went off at 2:30 a.m. was the one that finally got me up.
I did pretty well on todays final and got a 26/30 with an overall average of 80% in the class but, at Logan in the DC program, an 80% only qualifies for a C+. A friend in class was able to manage a straight B with an 86% average. I guess 87-92 must be the percentage needed for a B+.

I'm kind of like a zombie right now. Got a little cleaning done. I need a good night's rest.

I was able to pick up a copy of the Dean's List from school today. I'm going to display the names of all our Honor Roll students on the wall above our corkboard and then I'm going to get my name on that list.

Today's picture is of Rocky - it's how I'm hoping to feel once all the final grades have been posted :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting through tri-2. You've obviously worked very hard and deserve this break. I hope you enjoy it, as I'm sure your grandmother will. I am planning on attending the ASP at Logan in Jan, and appreciate you sharing your experiences. It has been eye opening to say the least. I better get my head right.
    Thanks,
    Grayson Guyer
    High Point, NC

    ReplyDelete