Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tri-2, Wk13, Day 122 - Thursday


9 days and about 15 test left - gotta focus - using today's blog for accountability - it's a little after 3 p.m. now - I want to make productive use of at least 6 hours today for studying - it's about 3 p.m. now -

3 to 4 p.m. - Labeling Neuro slides - 23 things labeled
4 to 5 p.m. - keep labelling - total of 28 things labeled ....somewhat difficult
5 to 6 p.m. - total of 38 things labeled ... I need to quickly switch over to something else for now. ...no complaining, just switch to a new topic - i'm thinking ...hmmm physio - knock it out by 7
6 to 7 p.m. - complete Physio Lab #5 ...
ok ...let's try again - got distracted with Morningstar.com & directinvesting.com ....
got something to eat as well - back to physio
7 to 8 p.m. - complete Physio Lab #5 ...

7:45 p.m. - Physio Lab DONE! need to go for a walk ...brain hurts ;)

8:45 p.m. - back from my walk and just watched my brachial plexus video on YouTube - I got my 3rd favorable comment today and my video has been watched over 1,300 times. :)

Walked 1.5 miles with biochem notes in hand :)

Today's picture - this is a really amazing cadaver picture of the back of the head - amazing dissection and I'm guessing, it's not a view many people get to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment