Sunday, August 23, 2009

Adrianne Miller - New Friend :)


It looks like I've had my first official comment left on my blog by Adrianne Miller, a student at Life University. They've got a pretty cool website name - life.edu, http://www.life.edu/

From the pictures in the website, things look pretty modern at Life U. It was founded in 1974 so that makes sense.

Adrianne mentioned submitting one of my blogs to a site called EzineArticles.com and I just looked it up. Looks interesting. My break would certainly be the time to undertake such an endeavor. I was also wanting to get up some more YouTube videos. I think the next one will be on the axillary artery which should be pretty simple.

Wow, I'm up to 2,295 views on my Brachial Plexus video.

It's taken me a few days to unwind after finals and I'll be leaving tomorrow to visity my grandma in Minnesota.

I'm not sure how to reply directly to the comment left but, I do wish her well and thank her for her comment :)

Today's picture is taken from the life.edu website. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment