Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tri-2, Wk14, Day 126 - Classmates - WOW!

Getting up at 1 a.m. this morning for final polishing of my biochemistry studying was well worth it because I ended up with the second highest score in the class!

But, that wasn't the nicest thing that happened. The class all pitched in and all signed a card for me in appreciation for work I've done regarding our Google Groups and other various websites. I was also kind of stunned to see six $25 gasoline gift cards inside the greeting card.

Pretty amazing. I'll really have to start stepping my efforts up - all around.

I tried scanning the card to post as today's picture but did it in the wrong format and now my computer doesn't want to recognize my printer (every so often they bicker like that) so, I'll try again tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow ...it's my last regular day of class for Tri-2
Can you believe it?
It's gone by so fast!

No pic today - I'm very tired yet, full of gratitude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment