Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tri-2, Wk15, Day 130 - FINALS continued...

Still Tuesday - evening - only one final left - 7:30 a.m. tomorrow - it starts in 13 hours - I've been up since 10:30 last night so I will have to get some sleep between now and tomorrow morning.

We've lost quite a few people in our class. There's been a number of people who have dropped classes prior to the finals while others weren't able to get high enough grades on the finals to pass all their classes.

So far, 13 of the 27 hours worth of classes I've taken have final grades posted and I'm at 13 hours attempted - 13 hours earned. I'm looking for 27 attempted/ 27 earned.

I avoided studying physio and biochem the days before those test to focus on Neuro and Microbiology. In spite of no formal studying the day before I still managed at or above the median curve in both classes. I have gotten through Neuro - that one was HUGE and, based on the scores posted for Microbiology, I should be getting through that class as well.

Officially, four final grades have been posted;
Gross Anatomy II
Phisiology I
Professional Development
Philosophy II

I'm now waiting on;
Neuroanatomy
Biochemistry II
Microbiology I
Diversified I

Of the four grades I'm waiting on, Diversified I is the only Final I have yet to take ... 13hours & 54 minutes from now.

I am praying - praying for focus & to do what I'm capable of doing. I'll let the chips fall where they may and take it from there.

I'm thinking getting to bed by 7 or 8 p.m. and getting up at 1 a.m. (or sooner if possible)

I am looking forward to TRI-3! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment