Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tri-2, Wk14, Day 124 - Pyruvate-Citrate Cycle

So far, grades have been nice -I think today we had four things to be graded - one quiz, one lab and two test. I got 100% on both the quiz & lab, a B on the physio test (confirmed) and either an A or B on the Micro test (estimate, it was pretty easy for me) :)

Today's pic - I was looking for the pyruvate-citrate cycle and this was as close as I could find. It's got a lot of extra stuff that isn't very important for the pyruvate-citrate cycle.

The essense is this: Pyruvate is the end result of glycolysis (close enought to the end)

let's see - glucose is simply a carbohydrate. When we ingest those carbohydrates they can end up as glucose.
hmmm, trying to think of a simple way to explain it - it's much easier to explain in person.

I think i'm just in a hurry, i wanted to get in bed by 9 so I could get up at 1 a.m. to get back to the studying - Test for tomorrow include ....
1. Diversified
2. Biochemistry
3. Philosophy
4. Professional Development

nothing on Thursday (I think)

Official Finals start on Friday with Philosophy & Gross Anatomy II Finals

Monday - Neuroanatomy & Physiology Finals
Tuesday - Biochemistry & Microbiology Finals
Wednesday - Diversified Final which starts at 7:20 a.m.

I should be done and free of Tri-2 by 9 a.m. on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment