Monday, March 12, 2012

Tri-10 Wk10 Day ? Monday, March 12th, 2012

...up late last night reading a bunch of stuff for my Senior Research Project (SRP). Very interesting material though and quite engaging. My head was swimming with new information yesterday. I remember some of the studies we went through in advanced Basic which included one on the decrease of melatonin production for kids who sleep with nightlights. Another study was the correlation between platelet calmodulin levels and predictability in scoliosis patients.
Today my mind got put through the grinder with Dr. Ketner in our differential diagnosis class. I think it's going to take me four days of study and review to even start to fully appreciate & digest everything he told us today.

Super nice outside ...I do believe I'll be going for a walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment