Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tri-10 Wk09 Day ? - Wednesday, March 7th, 2012

Tri-10 Wk09 Day ? - Wednesday, March 7th, 2012
6:09 a.m. - I don't have classes on Tuesdays anymore.

Differential Diagnosis (ddx) Midterm exam tomorrow and some poster type project is due this Friday for Office Management. I think I might have something going this weekend, maybe Advanced Basic. ...confirmed - last Advanced Basic class is this weekend.

Tomorrow at 11 I have ddx midterm - 25 hours from now - definitely a day to study which generally means my home should end up getting cleaned up nicely since things like doing dishes, laundry and general house cleaning seem to not be such daunting task when studying is afoot.

But - as long as I'm doing the studying throughout the day, an occasional cleaning break won't be so bad. I have a host of old ponies to work through and I was also thinking of hitting things on a neurologic level with a laminated sheet I have from neurology class which pertains to localizing lesions in the nervous system.

...calendar updated w/ Acupuncture, Advanced Basic & Part III NB Exam dates....

10:47 a.m. ...reading about neurology - kind of expansive topic, not focused enough - thinking of heading to ponies to get a better idea of what I should be reading. probably the most interesting bit of reading that I did was learning that a 1500 gram brain only weighs about 50 grams when suspended in CSF (cerebral spinal fluid).

3:20 p.m. - kind of a strange visit I just had - quite out of the ordinary and definitely a first for my particular visitor. I got a feeling someones 1500 gram brain is shifting and probably not for the better...

3:25 p.m. back to HA & diff dx ponies - much to cover between now and tomorrow at 11 a.m. I'm certainly up for a change of venue - especially now. Maybe flashcards at my table by the window at a local pub, I certainly have enough of them to go through. I definitely need to change my location




No comments:

Post a Comment