Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tri-10, Wk08 - Day ??? Sunday, March 4th, 2012



Today is my Dad's birthday! YeeHaw! :)
I've noticed the older I get the more people tell me to appreciate my Dad and they wish theirs was still around. That will be a very sad day, should I live to see it but, hopefully he'll be around for at least another 20 or 30 years. I think his goal is to live to be 100 which is fine by me :)

Of course, I should be able to procure some type of progeny by then ...God willing...

Module 1 of 6 for Acupuncture is now complete and HOLY COW and OMG!!! That was a butt kicking weekend I just went through. Our teacher, Dr. Zeb asked us if we felt like our head was going to explode and if we felt like we were totally lost. I sure did and he said if that was the case then he did his job.

It is a fascinating field. It's an elegant, artistic and even poetic way of viewing the body which is pretty cool and kind of a refreshing change of pace.

Ugh - horrible time focusing here.

oh well. i've done my class today, lunch & dinner w/ the family to help celebrate dad's birthday - what next.....

I remember I had bills listed yesterday and I could probably kill some time at the gym :)
I wish my dog could talk. I could use the company.

I did like seeing all the nice cars from all the docs that are taking the post grad courses at Logan. I remember at all of Troy's parties everyone that showed up had nice cars and any that I visited had nice houses and nice gf's or wives.
I guess gf/wife, house then car would be my order and finishing up school needs to happen along the way.

I did run by SAMs after class to get some gas and smokes. Cigs were only $20 & change for a carton! damn - way overpriced in Illinois. I missed my 141 south exit and had to take Weidman down to Manchester road but, that reminded me of Queeny park where I spent a lot of time walking, jogging and biking last trimester. I got some really good physical results last trimester. I'll have to do that again. Last trimester I snuck in the walks & stuff right after class and it was still pushing it to get done before rush hour started. I don't have that problem this tri so much because of so many fewer classes. I think I have two or three days in a row in at the gym so I can easily keep up that effort and the extra physical involvement should help with my mental state as well as my memory for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment