Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tri-10 Wk09/10 Day ? Sunday, March 11th, 2012

4:34 a.m. - ....NOPE ...it's actually 5:34 a.m. - I think I'm missing that extra hour of sleep already but, on the positive side, my wrist watch is finally correct after 4+ months of being an hour ahead :)

Pretty much same agenda today as yesterday, just not quite as long. I still have to get an article read for Advanced Basic.

2:57 p.m. - Home by 3, very nice :)

I'll need to sign up for comp board exams on Tuesday, March 20th - had a couple other things in my head this morning I needed to add to my list but can't think of them right now. I'm sure they'll come to me eventually. Tons of new information this morning - thinking a nap might be in order to let this new info gel.

9:11 p.m. - good number, 911, just like the Porsche :)
definitely a good & much needed nap.

This is kind of interesting. I was scrolling back through my blog looking for my list of things I need to be focused on and came across my Blog Archive which shows the number of times I've blogged each year. Here is the breakdown of years w/ number of blog entries.

2009 - 196 entries
2010 - 177 entries
2011 - 135 entries
2012 - 11 entries so far

looking at the monthly breakdown it looks like 2011 was on a normal pace until August when things started to drop off drastically. I went from an average of 17 post per month from January to July then from August to December the average dropped to 3.2 post per month ...and that's in spite of the fact I dropped clinic about a month into my Fall trimester. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment