Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tri-7 Wk3, Days 413

I guess this was my first day with patients. I had 5 appointments and three of them actually showed up :) Two had to cancel.

Exhausted and obliterated are a couple of adjectives that come to mind to describe how I'm feeling. Tuesday I was wiped out like no other day. It's hard to describe ...not just tired but completely drained ...physically, emotionally & spiritually. I'm starting to understand firsthand when we were told from an upper class student how some people get depressed or think about quitting when they get into Tri-7. I sort of think, as far as this semester goes that certain aspects have to get better because it would be hard to imagine how they could get worse. I definitely need more sleep.

There's a ton of interesting stuff going on with my classes, it's just hard to get to them mentally. I've normally always been happy at school but, that pervasive feeling of bliss for no apparent reason has kind of been replaced with dull, stoic tones. I'm very glad I'm recording my classes because of how often I find myself falling asleep in class.

Activator class was cool. I think I have a model A-1 Activator gun that I got for Christmas. That model came out in 1975. I think the A-2 came out in 1993 and the A-4 came out a couple years ago. We can get a super discount if we order one through the Activator club at school as long as we have at least 20 people ordering but even then it's a $500 item. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that. A rational thought I had today (one of very few) was to maybe finish out this trimester with what I have then, if I decide to go on and learn more about the activator then maybe get the A-4 model.

In our Research Methodology class we learned about some of the techniques with the greatest amount of research behind them. Those were HVLA, Activator and COX.

I just remembered I have a paper due in PT tomorrow morning ....not to mention a 100 question exam to get LASER certified ....
it's not quite 9 ...
I *have* to get some sleep. if i get up ....i guess i can sleep until 4 and maybe pull something off.

dead tired, just dead tired ....

No comments:

Post a Comment