Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tri-7 Wk2 Day 406 ~ Crazy Busy! ~

OMG ...kind of unreal. I'm not even sure what to blog ....

tomorrow's pt exam conflicted with an 11:15 meeting pertaining to the bachelor's degree graduation ceremony in February so we knocked that out today from 3:45 to 5:45. Thursday I have a retake for the written portion of comp boards. I suppose not being so wiped out that one falls asleep during the exam probably didn't help me much there. I made it through 1 of the three diversified stations which, is what I was planning on and hoping to do but, that was before I learned that each section of the Comp Boards was graded independently. I'm not sure why so much needed to be kept secret about those boards. Just something as simple as how they are graded would have made a big difference. All I knew going into it was that we could fail up to 6 sections which, i thought was for the whole exam sequence, I didnt' know that applied only to the OSCE portion which, I totally crushed. Anyway, you have to pass 2 of the three stations in diversified so, I'll brush up on whatever portions I still need to pass and retake that on Friday which, unfortunately, now conflicts with my Class IV laser exam ...maybe I can finish Diversified quickly and still have enough time for the Laser exam.

Oh, we also have our hands on CPR training on Thursday ....there's a lot to keep straight ..CPR is at 12 and I'll retake the written exam at 11 a.m.

I sure have had a lot of exams for this only being my 5 day of the semester ...

Geez ....this weekend starts my SOT class. no biggie, I'll just have to work my butt off when I get home each night ...kind of considering staying at a hotel Sat night. There must be something cheap close by.

Dr. Kuhn pretty much kicked my butt today in GI-UG

oh, i also learned we have a research project due on Thursday for a class that hasn't even met yet.
Well, looks like a 9 page article to read for the research project then a page of questions and things to look up. this is interesting, the assignment is to be done on Microsoft word and emailed in on the 20th ...

breath ....breath ....breath .....

got to get to my parents to practice some Diversified and get some moral support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment