Friday, January 21, 2011

Tri-7 Wk2 Day 408, Friday ~Snow Delay, LASERs & Diversified Exam!


We actually were informed yesterday that the school would be on a snow schedule today, awesome!
Due to the delay which precluded our first two classes, we only had one class today which was Physical Therapy II. Essentially, we did the same thing as Wednesday which was going over all the LASER therapy equipment in the Bio-Freeze lab again. After class I had about an hour before my Diversified retake.

I really wish I knew what they were looking for on those Diversified comp board exams.

Wow! I just checked my Logan email and saw a scholorship that I'm less than 1/10th of a point away from being eligible for! That and I'd have to be a Mississippi resident but, that's the closest I've been to one of those scholarships. Maybe they could have an "Over 40" type scholarship for us older adults who have never failed a class at Logan and keep chugging along.

I'm still wondering what they're looking for in diversified. I saw a whole page of things the proctors could check off, either yes or no. I caught a glance of the grading paper for my first of two diversified exams and I was guessing there were at least 14 different things that the teacher was looking for and I know he bubbled in almost all "yes" and only two "no" so, that's a good 85% which means I would have passed that first exam thus getting me through the diversified portion of the Comp Boards.

I still need to pass the written portion on Monday then I should have all my results again by Tuesday, I'm thinking.

Today's picture is me with a Class IV LASER called the Cutting Edge. Hopefully, I can be certified with the K-Laser after next Friday's exam.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics... you look like you were having way to much fun for studying !!!! :)good luck on coming up tests and this weekend class... Love ya ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! :)
    More LASER pics on my Facebook page if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete