Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tri-7 Wk2? Day 409? 408+1? 409-1?


I had a class Saturday and am not sure how to keep track of that in this blog. Part of my curiosity with this blog was tracking the number of class days it took to become a chiropractor. My Saturday class was an extra class that not everyone is taking, nor is it necessary but, I saw it as an opportunity to get better so I grabbed it. :)

For me, it was my 409th day of class but, putting a minus one afterwards seemed to have negative connotations so, maybe I'll go with the +1 appendage since it seems a bit more positive :) LOL

SOT was pretty amazing. Very amazing. I'm pressed for time again. I got home after 6 p.m. last night from school and fell asleep around 8 a.m. ...woke up at 2:30 then back to bed a few hours later until 8.
I spent considerably more time over at my parents today watching the Packer's/Bears playoff game but, it was *really* nice to be around people and not sitting home alone.

I have to pass tomorrows Written portion of our Competency Boards exam. It's scheduled for 11 a.m. I sure hope I do well. If I pass then there's a very nice breakfast I can take my parents to on February 10th from 7:20 to 9:05 a.m. It's some kind of business card ceremony designed to help celebrate successful completion of boards

...there I go on another Tangent ...I've spent several hours today looking into some of the diplomat programs available. Today's pic is the shield/symbol for the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies. There are modules held at the St. Louis Marriot West on various Saturdays and Sundays. Each module consist of 15 hours. 300 hours or 20 modules are required to be eligible to test to become a diplomat. The site is quoting $375 per module but I think I can get them for $325 as a student. A classmate mentioned a rate of $275 so I emailed the school to ask them about it. I think I'm free on the first weekend of May ...

I need to sleep to get my brain reset.
tomorrow -

7:20 - Endocrinology
8:15 - GI-UG
9:15 - GI-UG
10:10 - Soft Tissue
11:00 - Comp Board, Written retake
12:55 - Research Methods
1:50 - Diagnostic Imaging III
2:50 - Diagnostic Imaging III
4 p.m. ...come home and collapse into a warm, comfy bed!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment