Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TRI-5, Wk9, Day 305, 306 Tuesday, Wednesday

Opps, I only got a title in yesterday and didn't blog. Blame it on exams! :)
Today's exams went pretty well. I got a 95% on my Midterm Radiographic Positioning Practical. Got perfect on the second x-ray and missed 10 on the first one. I forgot to flip my supertech and make an adjustment on the MAS (technical snafu on my part).
But, I didn't forget on my 2nd x-ray and got perfect.

Midterms grades posted so far look pretty nice as well. With four classes posted I've got two A's, a B+ and a C+. The C+ was in Dx Imag, B+ in HCP and A's in both Toxicology and Cardiopulmonary Diagnostics.

We've got another Cardio Dx test coming up in two weeks so I really need to get on the ball and learn that stuff. We're on the pulmonary aspects now and it doesn't seem too extraordinarily difficult but, there is a LOT of stuff to keep straight and that's what I need to focus my efforts on.

Physical Dx exam is Friday and I've got a LOT of work to do for that one. I already know it's going to be a very light night on sleep but, i think the exam is first thing in the morning so I'll be able to get away with it. There's a Pineapple festival Friday night at Logan and a girl in our class has a birthday and ...they're even closer to my age than the average Logan student so I think I might be going to that. I guess I'll sleep Saturday ...It's been quite a while since I've gone out. The last time I had a beer this year was on St. Patrick's Day.

I also got a nice comment from a Chiropractor who's been in the business for around 40 years! Wow! I'd like to live long enough to do that myself.

Got another comment a few days ago asking me why I went into the DC program. I think way back when I started this blog I mentioned there were 26 reasons I had for making the move from my job at SAVVIS. Maybe I'll revisit that list on a later blog.

We've got an assignment due tomorrow for Lab Dx so I need to knock that out before I go over to my parents tonight to celebrate my birthday. :)

Today's picture is of a birthday cake because it's my birthday today! :)
I'm 44 years old.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! :D

    And good luck on your test today!

    ReplyDelete