Monday, July 12, 2010

TRI-5, Wk10, Day 308 -

We've got some grades posted for Midterm and I'm pretty happy with what I'm looking at here. Five of the eight grades posted are B+ or better w/ two A's. That means in half my classes I'm averaging 87% or better!!! :)

Yahoo!!!!

87% is the lowest B+ possible so, a lot of those grades really rock.

Lab Dx & Dx Imag are solid with a C+ at midterm. I know I was just one question away from having a B in Dx Imaging and based on the number of people who have to retake classes each trimester - Dx Imaging is the hardest class of our Tri ...based on the stats anyway. I kind of enjoy the class myself.

If I can hold my A in Cardiorespiratory Dx through the next two exams then I won't have to take the final. That test is one week from tomorrow.
Physical Dx took a bit of a hit during exam #2 since I had shifted my focus to Dx Imag and Rad Pos.

I thought I could get three hours of studying in tonight but that hasn't happened. I took a nap after I got home then had some dinner. It's about 9 p.m. now.

Well, I've got 42 pages of reading that needs to get done for my Lab Dx class as well as an assignment that's due Thursday in the same class so maybe I'll knock that out before bed.
Better get to it!

oh yeah ...today's pic - 87! did I mention an average of 87% or better in half my classes and very strong grades in the traditionally tougher classes ....now, if I can just manage to get through what's supposed to be the "easiest" of my classes ...go figure! ;)

1 comment: