Thursday, July 15, 2010

TRI-5, Wk10, Days 309,310,311 - Tue, Wed, Thur

Just a quick blog to catch up -
We had our annual free lunch provided by Logan the other day. All I can say is NOBODY goes hungry that day. Whether you have a hamburger, chicken burger or hotdog, the people serving are quick to double up the meat for you. The people serving are all big wigs of the college with both Dr. Goodmans (husband & wife) serving in two different lines. The food was fantastic and I've been full for about two days now. There's ice cream from Ben & Jerry's for everyone to have for dessert. There was so much ice cream, that most people not only had seconds the day of the event but was still plenty available for dessert the *next* day.
i'm guessing they may have had ...man, maybe a good 3,000 hamburgers.

I don't think we had any exams this week. We've got Cardiorespiratory Dx this coming Tuesday and my next Diversified exam next Friday.

It's been hot as hades around here and I'm generally not one to gripe about the weather but, I am wondering if it hasn't been extra drainage on my energy levels and maybe adding to the stress a bit.

Sleep has been a bit of an issue lately - I've been crashing *very* early because I'm so tired but then not falling asleep then getting back up, staying up then getting back to bed around 1 a.m.
It's almost like the main function of sleep these days isn't so much for the physical rest as much as having it reset my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment