Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tri-3, Wk7, Day 161 - Wednesday


It's about 2 a.m. Wednesday morning and I've been doing my best to study for my Philosophy III midterm which takes place at 7:20 a.m. in spite of my computer crashing 4 times already.

I took a nap soon after I got home and after waking up I found that a browser had crashed. I clicked OK, then got the blue screen of death and the whole system crashed. My latest incident was in the middle of using my flashcard program.

The darned this is ...there's nothing wrong with the computer, my laptop, just the operating system and there wasn't as much wrong with it before the Vista service pack 2 update. I can get a refurbished MAC laptop, top of the line, for just under $2,500 and I am seriously considering doing just that. I just don't have time to screw around with Microsoft's ineptitudes.

Anyway, I better post this quickly before I crash again....

I did *very* well on my Orthopedics test today and it very well could be the first A I've gotten this trimester. There was only one problem I was unsure of and, after talking with some classmates, there was one other question that was a bit tricky and I don't recall if I caught it or not but, I pretty well knew my stuff.

philosophy midterm tomorrow - and I'm relying on my laptop to help me learn this stuff. FlashMyBrain.com software has proven invaluable to me and really helps this 43 year old brain memorize what needs to be known.

Today's pic is of the MacBook Pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment