Monday, October 19, 2009

Tri-3, Wk6 & Wk7 - Days 157, 158, 159 - Thur, Fri, Mon


Wow - I didn't realize it had been so long since my last blog. I've been having some computer issues lately and getting the blue screen of death multiple times each day - not sure what's wrong. I might suggest a MAC to others and may end up with one myself before the DC program is out.

I've got my ortho midterm tomorrow, Philosophy midterm on Wednesday and Physio Exam on Thursday - Physio is going to be tough, we're learning new material that we'll be tested on right up until the day before the exam.

We did catch one break though and our Pathology test has been moved to next Tuesday. I think we also have test in Basic and another exam in embryo next week as well.

I'm kind of redlining right now - sort of on the brink. I'm guessing massive amounts of studying might help to quell anxious feelings pertaining to school.

Today's pic of the day is Dr. Patrick Montgomery who teaches my Logan Basic class. I believe our Health Center is named after his father. He actually became a chiropractor a little later in life after being a musician in a band. He's probably one of the best chiropractors/adjusters around. I had a cervical adjustment done by him which was amazing. He's also an excellent teacher, as is the case with pretty much everyone at Logan.

OK - got a fresh pot of coffee brewing - on to Orthopedics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment