Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tri-3, Wk4 & Wk5, Days 148, 149, 150, 151...

accounting for last Thur & Fri and for Mon and Tue of this week, week 5.
'bout ready to crash for a bit - not sure how I'm still up because I only got about 2 hours sleep last night. I'm hoping to be able to squeeze by on a couple hours tonight, not sure how well that will work but maybe sleeping in 'till 3 a.m. will be good enough.

Today we had a physio lab due, our first microbiology test of the trimester and I had my diversified practical. I know I got through the micro test and think the diversified practical went pretty well.

no pic for today - Physio II test is tomorrow and Public Health test on Friday, Embryo got moved to next Tuesday. I just need to get through tomorrow, do well on Friday then study my butt off this weekend then everything should be AOK ;)

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear one of the test got moved...wow, very full week thats for sure... good luck !!! :) we will both be sending xtr prayers your way...

    Love ya ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had posted a comment but guess I missed something, need to keep doing it till I get it right ...
    Anyway, just wanted to say good luck on all those tests... we have both been saying a few exta prayers each day..
    glad to hear one got changed to next week..
    hope this makes it to you this time.. I will not quit til I master this .. good for the brain I hear .. :)
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete