Friday, December 17, 2010

Tri-6 Wk15 Day 401 - Thursday

Done with Finals! :)
So far, I know I've gotten through all my classes with the exception of Jurisprudence which was one of the first finals we took. The complete stress relief doesn't really start until I know I've passed everything.
For EENT I ended up with an 87.8% which is 0.2% from a B+. I'm not sure if the teacher will round up in that situation or not. I did get an A in patient communication for which I'm grateful! :)
We can start looking forward now to see what's in store for Tri-7 besides clinic, in other words, what classes I'll be taking :)
  1. Research Methodology - we have to do some sort of final project either with research or conduct an actual study using other students.
  2. Professional Development
  3. Soft Tissue Technique
  4. Introduction to Gonstead - this is an adjusting technique
  5. Introduction to Applied Kinesiology
  6. Physical Therapy II
  7. Activator, Part 1 - this is another adjusting technique
  8. SOT, Sacro Occipital Technique - another adjusting technique
  9. Gastrointestinal & Urogenital Diagnosis - Heavy hitting class, 5 hours with Dr. Kuhn who's a great teacher so we should be learning quite a bit.
  10. Endocrinology - only a 2 hour class but taught by Dr. Sanders so, I'll probably need to treat this more like a 4 hour class in terms of studying.
  11. Geriatrics - 2 hour class taught by Dr. Bub, he's sort of off the charts in terms of intelligence. I hope I can do better in this class then I did with his Neurology class
  12. Diagnostic Imaging Part 3. This is taught by Dr. Kettner, a total powerhouse in the field of radiology. Pretty amazing person.
  13. Health Care Practicum Part 3.
35 hours worth of classes. I just have to get through the Competency Boards on Jan 13th in order to enter clinic and become a full fledged Tri-7. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment