Monday, December 13, 2010

Tri-6 Wk15 Day 398 - Monday Finals



It's about go time. Jurisprudence this morning at 7:30 then Dx Imag II at 11:30. I woke up this morning kind of early but stayed in bed until 2:30 a.m. I'll end up getting to school around 5:30 or so which gives me close to 2 hours to read through JP.

Diversified is in the bag and still waiting on Neurology grades to be posted from Friday's finals. This semester should be in the bag and a matter of merely going through the motions to finish up. My worst grade is in JP and, even then, I only need to score a 40% on the final to pass the class. Clinical Reasoning was a bit of a concern due to dismal performance at our last practical and there I only need to get a 30% to pass. With all my remaining classes, I need even less.

JP was a bit of a joke. I listened to the lectures regarding what was going to be on the final but all she gave was a week number of class and how many questions were coming from each week. Week one will have 5 questions, week 2 will have 3 questions ...etc
but, she mentioned topics for a couple of the weeks like "week 4, HIPPA, 12 questions" and told us to look at the syllabus for topics covered in other weeks. Unfortuantely, were weeks did not match up with the syllabus or the actual weeks during the trimester. According to the syllabus, HIPPA was covered in Week 2. Who knows. I'll get what I need, pass the class, forget about it and move on.

Speaking of moving, I better get going here. It's probably going to be past 5 a.m. before I hit the road as is! Wish me luck! :)

Two pics today! (am I procrastinating or what?) The building is the Purser Center where I'll be taking my JP exam in a couple hours. The other picture is the lake on campus I drive by every morning although it's usually not that bright outside since I get to school so early the sun isn't even close to coming out.

I did study and listen to my Dx Imag II lectures *all* day yesterday. Even when I went out to eat, I kept my earbuds in and listened to dxi tutoring lectures. I'll do what I can but, it's *almost* like the pressure is off because I've worked so hard during the semester that I'm in kind of a gravy position right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment