Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tri-6 Wk13 Days 391 & 392, Thurday & Friday

Mentally, I started my weekend early, as of Thursday night by staying up later than normal and marginally studying. On Friday, everyone in class received letters stating how we did on our first 5 competency board examinations. I did pass all 5 sections, as I'm sure most people did. The most useful part of the letter was that it showed the remaining 21 sections we'll need to pass on Jan 13th as well as a written exam pertaining to all the clinical classes we've had to date and a diagnostic imaging examination.

I need to get my strategy together for successfully getting through the rest of this trimester.
  • 12/06 - Mon - 5 Extra Credit points for Jurisprudence just for showing up!
  • 12/07 - Tue - Diversified V Final Practical
  • 12/08 - Wed - Phys Dx Exam 4 & Final Practical
  • 12/09 - Thu - CCR Final Practical
  • 12/10 - Fri - Diversified V & Neurology Written Finals
Focusing on next week is enough for now. The only place where I could potentially get screwed over is with the Diversified practical.

.....focus ..... I've been off on tangents ...warp theory and the Alcubierre drive, the X-37B Orbital Space Vehicle which just returned to Earth Dec 3, after 224 days in space, skin tight space suits which help keep astronauts bones strong, and a great new site I found called scienceinseconds.com.

OK, so while there is a chance of getting screwed over in a class my tangents would seem to elucidate that I hold the greatest potential for getting screwed over by not focusing and applying myself.

I need to memorize my diversified moves as well as my CCR moves. I need focus and repetition. I may use a Saturday blog to track my progress. Time to get to it! (finally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment