Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tri-6 Wk15 Day 400 - Wednesday

We started Tri-1 700 days ago and today was our 400th day in the DC program.

I must admit, I've been in coast mode tonight and not done much with regard to our last two finals tomorrow but, the heavy hitting finals are over and I've made it through pretty well with the tougher classes of Tri-6 like Dx Imag, Phys Dx and, for me, CCR. Jurisprudence isn't one of our harder classes but I'm still waiting for final results on that grade to be posted just to make sure I'm in line for Tri-7.

Moving on to Tri-7 is a little different because in addition to passing everything in Tri-6 we then have to pass all of the Competency Boards and those OSCE test at the start of Tri-7 to stay a full Tri-7.

closing in on midnight - still need to get some studying in - either now or in the hour or two before school. We are getting freezing rain as I type this so I need to leave early enough to bypass all the traffic - kind of like I've been doing but maybe even a little earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment