Monday, October 25, 2010

T6, Wk7, Day 367, Friday ....yuck!

Friday kind of sucked. I stayed up late enough to copy a ton of questions and answers from the book, finally crashed then slept until 6:38 a.m.!!! not good. Even without any rush hour traffic I still need 45 minutes to get to school.

I was out the door at 7:45! and got to school about an hour later, learned everybody had already finished the test so I high tailed it to my teacher's office and she was kind enough to let me take the test right then and there. Even let me sit at her desk. I took it as quickly as I could and still ended up finishing it before the first hour was over but I took the darn thing cold - zero studying which is never a good thing to do.

Fortunately, the second half of PT (which is taught by a different instructor) will get averaged into the mix so I still should be able to get through the class .....should be able to anyway ....

When I got home Friday I ended up crashing again at 3 in the afternoon ...I didn't wake up until 5:30 a.m. the NEXT MORNING!!!

I'm not sure when I've ever slept over 14 hours before. ...anyway - on to Mondays post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment