Monday, October 4, 2010

T6, Wk5, Day354, Monday

There's a pervasive feeling of sadness, tears seem closer than I'm used to and there's been a knot like, nauseated feeling in my stomach for the last few days now.

I write this blog and sometimes share information, things I've learned ...
Scott was kind of like a verbal blog since I'd always be sharing the new things I've learned.
Just need some time to pass. Still don't have a cause of death.

Massive heart attack - cause of death for my 45 year old friend was a massive heart attack ...

went to Jurisprudence this morning followed by Phys Dx II, Dx Imag II, CCR then four hours of HCP II.

I did rock my first double cervical adjustment. Pt said she felt great after the adjustment and the instructor complimented me with a couple "excellents!"

No comments:

Post a Comment