Thursday, June 24, 2010

TRI-5, Wk7, Day 298, Thur - Brachial Plexus

I sure am getting a lot of mileage out of my YouTube brachial plexus video. It's been watched over 23,000 times now, used in PT classes as well as at the New York College of Chiropractic for three trimesters and now I'm corresponding with an anesthesiologist in a hospital located in Munich, Bavaria who wants to use a clip from the video in a lecture she's giving to her medical colleagues in about three weeks. I sure would like to attend that lecture! :)

As is, I'd like to re-cut the clip they're interested in this weekend. I wonder if it's any coincidence that I was watching a YouTube clip of 99 Red Balloons by Nena earlier in the evening. (Nena is from Germany)

It's almost 1:30 a.m. and I'm having an amazingly difficult time getting to sleep... I might have to push my alarm from 4:30 to 5 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment