Monday, June 7, 2010

TRI-5, Wk5, Day 287, Monday


Glancing back at Friday's entry I suppose this day wasn't quite as long yet, I still left home by 6 a.m. and just got back a bit before 9 p.m.

Logan has their 75th Anniversary Homecoming this week. I heard Logan was paying $65 per person for hors d'oeuvres for just one of the evening events which is rather generous considering they're only charging students & staff $35 per ticket. I'm 'not sure if I'll be able hang out all day to take advantage of any of the evening activities but I would like to make some of the earlier morning lectures.

Let's see ...next week we have test in Physical Dx, Cardio Dx, Diversified IV and Lab Dx
The following week is ...hmmm, not positive - I think maybe Biomechanics, Toxicology and HCP ...maybe - the week after that would be Dx Imaging which is the big dog of test ...at least in my mind it's the grand daddy of upcoming exams.

Today's Pic - Logan has a billboard campaign and the picture I choose for today is the billboard I see on the way home off highway 64. Be sure to click on the pic for a full view. Pretty classy campaign if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott, It's Roxanne. Just went and did a stress test to "prove" the health of the SA Node. Fired perfectly. My heart rate reached 150 finally after level 5, not missing a beat throughout the test. My recovery heart rate was quick, but within 5 minutes I had heart block and symptoms of light-headedness. It's a mystery. Everyone is dumbfounded. I'd appreciate ANY insight you may have. I was referred to a neurologist & gastroenterologist, not yet a chiropractor, but I will definately consider it.

    ReplyDelete